Historic Women's Club Home
Marion County Federation of Women's Clubs, Inc. a nonprofit 501(C)(3) Organization
Our History
An organization of women founded in the 1890's to support education, artistic endeavors and social issues important to the community of Marion County, Ohio. These  forward thinking women were intrumental in starting the library, a hospital, school lunches, and the school nurse program in Marion.  They worked for women's voting rights, supported the arts, humanities, and education.  Our organizatin continues to follow in the footsteps of these remarkable women. In 1946, the beautiful home was willed to the organization by Shauck and Ida Barlow. (a former member of the organization).  The organization is dedicated to women's enrichment programs and the maintainence and loving preservation of this historic home.
 
JOIN
The Historic Women's Club Home
Address & Phone
Contact Us
Marion County Federation of Women's Clusb, Inc
1126 East Center St.
PO Box 945
Marion, OH 43302

Phone: 740-387-1366
EMAIL:
Contact@marioncountyfederationof womensclubs.com
Visit us on Facebook.  
The Historic Women's Club Home